RULES & REGULATION
The code of conduct as envisaged underneath is the summary of what every student
is expected to follow.
- Punctuality and regularity in attendance is essential.
- Every Student should carry his student diary daily to school.
- Student who come late or have been absent the previous day must bring a letter of
explanation without fail. In case of illness a medical certificate should be sent.
- The Morning bell before a class or assembly is the signal for all to go to the assembly
or to their Respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
As soon as they are in their Classes students should get their books ready for the
- Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during the School hours.
In case of emergency they should take permission of the principal.
- Student will be required to take part in various school activities and when required
to do so, participation will be deemed compulsory.
- Student should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform should
be worn on all working days and for all school function. Students who are untidily
dressed or not in uniform will be sent home.
- Shoes should be polished. Hair should be trimmed and nails must be regularly. Trinkets,
Jewelry should not be worn in school. .
- Student are forbidden to carry objectionable magazines or papers or expensive articles
- Students are forbidden to shout, whistle or throw things at anyone in the school
- Student must take care of all the school property, should not damage any school
furniture, Scratch or spoil desks, write or draw on walls or in any way damage things
belonging to others. Any intentional damage to any school belonging is a server
violation of the code of conduct, and libel to impose penalty.
- Lending or borrowing of money or any other articles is not permitted.
- Students are not allowed to leave the class without the permission of the teacher.
While moving in between the classes in the corridor student should move in such
a way that no class is disturbed. Student should be in discipline and must not push
anybody while ascending or descending the stairs.
- Students are not allowed to take private tuition from the teachers of the school
without the written permission of the principal.
- It is compulsory for all the student to converse in English as the CBSE syllabus
stresses for students competence to speak confidently and naturally in English.
A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech
is courteous and polite.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory
or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose dues are not cleared as per
the schedule time.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect
towards members of staff or bad moral influence justify dismissal of a student.
- Parents and guardians must not visit their ward or teachers in the classrooms without
the permission of the principal.
- The name class and section should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students
blazers, jersey should also bear the name of students.
- Active participation and cooperation of parents is solicited in all matters pertaining
to physical emotional moral and spiritual development of the student.
- Attendance on the first day of the school after summer/winter holidays is compulsory.
- Student should greet teachers with respect in a pleasant manner whenever they meet
in school or outside.
- Student should stand up silently when any teacher/visitor passes through the room,
which they happen to be.
- Student should be docile in their obedience to their parents, elders and teachers.
They should accept their guidance and correction with gratitude.
- For implementation of school rules and rules and regulation, assistance of parents
The School bus /hired conveyance is available to all authorized routes. If a route
is not viable financially or due to non- availability of bus/hired conveyance the
services of that route may be discontinued with prior notice. No chance of routes
will be made unless the school authorities take a decision.
- Conveyance charges are to be paid along with school fee for students availing of
- The students using conveyance facilities are expected to be on the stop at least
five minutes before the arrival time of bus/hired conveyance.bus /hired conveyance
will not wait for latecomers.
- The drivers are authorized to stop at designation stop only, unless directed by
the bus in charge.
- Students should not move around when the bus is in motion. Students will be held
responsible for any damage Unruly; behaviors shouting should be strictly avoided.
The bus in-charge (Teachers) and bus monitor are responsible for maintain discipline
and any serious offence must be reported to the principal. In case of emergency
parents are requested to get in touch with the school authorities immediately.
- Payment by cheques is accepted. Parents are require to give correct particular on
the back of the cheque such as name of student, admission number and class/section
while depositing the fee . in case given cheque is bounced the bouncing charge plus
late fee till the date of clearance of cheque will be borne by the cheque holders.
- Parents are advised to keep the receipt issue by the school in safe custody and
produce to the school in proof of the payment made if required.
- Caution money is refundable in full only after settlement of all dues . claim for
refund of caution money must be made accompanied with caution money receipt within
one month of leaving the school otherwise it will be forfeited.
- No refund of fee admission & registration charges is permissible, once a candidate
has been admitted to the school the fee & other dues once paid under no circumstance
will be refunded, adjusted or transferred. Student discontinuing in the middle of
the session. Fee & caution money will not be refunded. The institute reserves and
the right to make addition or alterations to the existing rules working hours, time
– table, fee structure and mode of training as may be deemed necessary from
time to time.
Transfer Certificate Procedure
A Full calendar month notice must be given in writing. No request for adjustment
of caution money against arrears of fee shall be entertained. Transfer certificate
and caution money will be given only after the clearance of all school dues. The
principal reserves the right to expel any student whose conduct is in any way detrimental
to the orderly functioning of the school. Name of Students who remain absent without
proper intimation for two weeks will be struck off rolls.
The school uniform is compulsory for all students. Parents are request to ensure
that their ward comes to school in proper uniform as per pattern on day specified.
Non- compliance with school rules will lead to disciplinary action.